ROADINI 2.0

 

Now, that there are so many parts switched out on the roadini, I thought it was time for another (little) bike check update. One of the first things I optimized was getting rid of the cheap microshift front derailer and installing an old dura ace one. Not only did it look way better, it also worked way better with my two-by setup. Super smooth and precise shifting is now on the menu!


Then, the problem was, that the now pimped out drivetrain was missing a rear derailer that would fit the style. To me, there was only one option to get. The xtr m952. Now this is what I would call a business in the front party in the back setup! I found this beautiful used derailer that was perfectly straight, only featuring a few minor scratches. Since I swapped out the used chainrings on the cranks, it was the only logical solution to also get new pully wheels for the old rear derailer. Did I mention, that they had to be blue? Oh, and how well they go together with the tune hubs.


Couple days ago I had my first 100km ride with the roadini. I'm so stoked how everything on this make shift selfmade bicycle is working so well together. A bike, especially one that you're about to own over a long period of time, will never really be finished. There's always something that get's swapped out over time.


But for now, I call this one DONE!


Enjoy.














xoxo,
Alex


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts