BOLT

 

The story of the bolt started with a fun deal. Around that time I already had way too many frames laying around but wanted to try the bolt geometry when I saw somebody selling it online in my exact size. What else to do then offering a trade??! And so I did. Surprisingly the person who wanted to sell it was cool with my suggestion and so we met halfway a couple days later. I did get the bolt and a couple of hundred euro notes and he got my never used mash ac-3 in exchange. I then did put all of the parts that where already mounted on the cyanotype and swapped it to the bolt. The only thing that was needed was another seatpost because of the 31.6mm diameter.



I guess of all of the fixed gear frames I had around fall '23, this was the one I rode the most. And even more special... this was the one where I started to really photograph again. The first time I started to experiment in manual mode with ISO, shutter, lighting and so on.



I did so many photoshoots only with this bike, what you will see now is only a small excerpt of what is waiting on my hard drive.



... and what better way to start, then with a picture that I didn't even took by myself lol (thanks vanessa).



this is what a proud bolt owner in the wild looks like.


sunrays plus bolt.

more sunrays and a dura ace track drive train.

did I say dura ace?

funny angles, me climbing on walls for the perfect shot.

all NJS dura ace everything bro.

version 2.0 with flat bars and dirt.

look at the square tubing.

guess it could be dura ace?!



Specs:


Frame: 2012 Cinelli Mash Bolt, size Large

Cranks: Dura Ace NJS, 165mm, 51T

Pedals: MKS Mash Track Pedals, MKS Straps

Chain: KMC Singlespeed

Cog: Halo 19T

Wheels: Dura Ace NJS low flange hubs laced to Mavic Open Pro rims

Tires: Continental 700x28c

Saddle: Selle Italia Flite Titanium from 1993

Stem: Ritchey 120mm

Bars: random Cannondale Drop Bars


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts