BROTHER CYCLES TRACK

 This was my first single speed bicycle that I did build up all by myself with a lot of help from a buddy of mine. It was the first real custom bike I owned, started with buying a brand new frame from brother cycles in great britain.

This one did see so many different versions over the years... so this will be more like a gallery of stages then a classic bike check...


I did still smoke back then (how cool lol)... must have been 2013.

version 1.0

I mean... look at this view.

simple, timeless lines.

the day I drilled the fork for a front brake.

I even did a lot of tracklo style riding with this bike.

... as you can clearly see.

I did put a lot of km's on this bike in this particular summer. It was my roadbike back then.

The day I gave it away </3


Specs (Version 1.0):


Frame: Brother Cycles Reynolds Track 58

Cranks: BLB 46T

Cog: 16T

Chain: Half Link gold

Wheelset: Miche Pistard

Pedals: Toe Clips and Straps on cheap Track pedals

Saddle: Concor white

Stem: Nitto NJS Steel 110mm

Bars: Nitto NJS Steel 360mm



one gear, one life, yolo

xoxo,

Alex

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts