2016 CYANCALI

 

2016 Cinelli Mash Parallax 'Cyancali'



I did build up this bike late 2023. It was already about ten years ago when I last owned a bicycle with a fixed gear and I really wanted to get this feeling back. This is still in my opinion the best looking and most beautiful frame that came out of the colaboration between Cinelli and Mash. This was kinda like the dream-frame back then when it was new. I'm so glad I did get to ride it almost ten years later after it was introduced! Sadly only had it for a very short time since I lost my job around that time and needed to get money... so I sold all of the parts and then the frame. Nice feeling to know that the parts are all over ther world now, making many different bikes ride. There's a time for everything in life I guess. These pictures were taken at the first test ride, still with my cellphone camera!


tight!




there's dropping a stem, and then there's this.


peak simplicity cockpit.




Specs:



Frame: 2016 Cinelli Mash Parallax Cyanotype, 58

Cranks: Dura Ace NJS, 165mm, 51T

Pedals: BMX pedals with Nylon Straps

Chain: KMC Singlespeed

Cog: Halo 19T

Wheels: Dura Ace NJS low flange hubs laced to Mavic Open Pro rims

Tires: Schwalbe

Saddle: gray Selle Italia Flite Titanium from 1991 (now on my riv!)

Stem: Thomson 100mm

Bars: random Cannondale Drop Bars



Relax, xoxo

Alex


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts