PAST PRESENT FUTURE

as soon as the colder days came I decided again to do some little changes to really got that crazy 70s look.

long and low. this is how I wanted it to be. as you can imagine its twice as hard to get it done when your living in germany where frame mods are totally illegal. what means you cant do it at all.

I told myself not to give a fuck and started to hack the swingarm in three pieces to stretch it out 3 inches. next problem was that I couldnt rake the frame because of the german limitations. I decided to put 3 degree raked fork cups into the neck and see how it looks.

to me the end result was pretty amazing. I had this super crazy stance without changing up the frame too much. it kinda looks like a raised tranny frame now.

I went ahead and built a sissybar and brackets for the fender. the pullbacks I got from harley carrara from traditioncycles mfg. the setup was pretty much exactly what I wanted.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts