IT ALL STARTS WITH HANDLEBARS

now that I was on the best way to create a cool 70s inspired chop, something came across my way.

I really dont know what it was exactly what changed my mind, but it was pretty much from one day to the other.

It was the time of the year. hundrets of pictures rolled all over instagram from the hot rod custom show in yokohama. I saw so many bikes, so much inspiration. and at least I saw, that what I was about to build wasnt what I always wanted. it was stunning and crazy and wild. but what really blowed me away were those simple looking bikes.

it didnt took to long and I remembered what kinda bikes I always loved. since the day I had not even layed my hands on one.

the list is long. I only post pictures that I stole over the years from the world wide widow...

I guess now that I showed myself that I'm able to build a spaceship, I go back to the roots of chopping and the roots of my heroes and influences back from the time I wasnt even riding bikes.

I'm going to create another version of my bike. I dont want no I would say boys bike. I want one that is more classy and traditional with respect to stock proportions like they did it in the late 50s and early 60s.

those narrow apes that I ordered from arie will fit this look perfect.

less is more.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts