CHOPPER BICYCLES

found the pics a year ago or so. couple of them are from ed roths magazine from a coverage of a show. pretty wild and crazy what they did back in the day and how they were inspired by the chops of this era. real show bikes for poor boys...

I always loved bicycles. I bought my dyno kustom kruiser about 14 years ago and still have it. always wanted to change it up. think its better I never did it cause it seems they are pretty rare now. when I cruised around in my neighborhood as a teenager I felt like riding a chopper. always dreamed about riding a old harley. its crazy that I'm now living from what I always dreamed about...

maybe the kids that built those bikes or at least watched daddy chopping them up became chopperdogs later. I bet they did. different country. different era. same story. good things will always come back. all for the love of two wheels.

forever two wheels.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts