FUJI

 I bought this Fuji Track a little while ago together with a pile of parts for a very reasonable price. It was in a sad condition, abused as a messenger bike and being parked outside for years. Hello folks, bicycles need to be stored in the living room!


I took it all apart. And yes I had a hard time doing so. The parts were kinda molded together with each other. Then switched out all of the worn parts for brand new stuff. New bearings for the hubs. New bottom bracket, tires, chain and so on.


I love riding a freshly build bike and considering how much this one did cost, especially compared to other bikes that I have ridden before, this one rides and feels extremely well!


Also went back to basic when simply shooting the bike with my cellphone while doing the first test spin....


Ahhh.... Life is good!












Kommentare

Beliebte Posts