BACK TO STOCK IN 2 HOURS

ok it looks like night owl II but sooner or later it will look like THE WHITE WIDOW.

after cutting every single gas tank tab and speedo mount off the frame I finally managed to weld new tabs to it to fit the original 3.5 gal tank. now thats dumb.

I kinda felt like somebody whos restoring an old hacked up 70s chop only that the 70s were the last couple months in my life. but at least it was fun and now everything fits nearly like it was before.

next thing was the stretched swingarm. I put a original old one instead of it in there. together with 12" rigid struts and the 3" lowered narrow glide the stance looks almost like a stock rigid frame with springer fork. I'm kinda feeling this look. not sure yet but I have to see how it looks with a lower fork to get that crazy show bike stance where the frame is lower in the front. and the space between the downtubes and the frontwheel is super tight.

good night.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts